Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Closet Series...Pt. 6 Perfume Collection






Perfume to me is like a signature you add at the end.  This signature makes you different, unique, and sometimes standout from the crowd.  As we all know, the same perfume smells different on every person.  Not every perfume will flatter your personal scent...you must search for the perfect one.


My personal collection.

Personally I have trouble finding perfumes that I can wear.  Why?  I have this allergic reaction to certain perfumes if they are too strong.  My nasal passage becomes clogged and I get a really bad migraine.

Samples

Therefore, I can't just go to the department store and pick out a random perfume.  This is what I do:  I go to the department stores and ask the sales person for samples of the ones I am liking.  I wear them the whole day to be able to see if I can withstand having the perfume on the whole day.  If they pass the test then I buy them.

There are those few times where I love the bottle and I just buy it or I get the perfume as a gift.   In these situations I have to get accustomed to the scent before I can actually wear them.

Favorite perfume at the moment:

Pink Sugar...Literally smells like Cotton Candy.


Classic Favorites: Vera Wang Princess & Ralph Lauren Romance




Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

Stay tuned for the following closet series:
-brushes/makeup/hair products
-jewelry collection
-shoe collection




No comments:

Post a Comment