Sunday, March 24, 2013

L'OREAL EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Review





 L'OREAL Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System





Now a days who doesn't color their hair?  Most everyone I know has dyed their hair at least once in their lives.  I tend to color my hair maybe every 6 months or so.  I still don't have grey hair but I do it just to change my look just a tiny bit.  I never go all crazy with my hair, I like to keep it simple.  I generally just do all one shade for my whole head so I go with a chocolate brown or a soft black most of the time.

Over the years I have noticed my hair becoming thinner, frizzy and more brittle.  It also doesn't have the shine I would like it to have.  I have very long hair that goes down almost to my waist(no extensions) so it is very hard to manage it and take care of it.

Miss Fely


It has been about six weeks since I last colored my hair and have been using L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moister Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner since day one.  It is made for color treated hair, and considered an anti-fade system.


This is what the Shampoo claims:  "EverPure Moisture Shampoo gently cleanses and revitalizes dry hair with essential moisture.  Rich lather and natural aromatic properties from rosemary and juniper invigorate the senses.  Hair is left naturally soft and nourished, helping your color shine through."

 

I have to agree with them that it is a very gentle cleanser.  I don't really see the rich lather though(hence the sulfate free) but I don't use more than what I generally use with any other shampoo because just because it doesn't lather does not mean it doesn't clean.  Sulfate is what generally makes it have that rich lather(and burns your eyes...ouuuch).  Once or twice a week I wash with a different shampoo like Head & Shoulders just to really clean my scalp.

This is what the Conditioner claims:  "EverPure Smooth Conditioner smoothes and conditions frizzy hair, while protecting from humidity and improving texture.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint invigorate the senses.  The creamy, protective formula leaves hair silky smooth and virtually frizz-free, helping your color shine through."


I have noticed that my hair is less frizzy when I don't style as usual.  Generally I leave it in for about 2-3 minutes before rinsing to allow it to penetrate my hair and then I rinse.

Just the other day someone asked me what I had done to my hair  because it looked good.  It really took me by surprise because all I did was get out of the shower and comb through.  Also,  I have noticed that my hair color is still the same shade that I colored it 6 weeks ago.  Most of the time my tips tend to start going lighter for some reason.


I have to say that I am really liking the results from these two products combined.  Not sure if I would get the same results if I only used one alone.

Also, I've always wanted to donate my hair to a cancer organization but don't know what the requirements are.  If you know please let me know in the comment section below.  How healthy does it need to be?  Inches long?  Can it be color treated?  Organizations you would recommend? 


Xoxo,
Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:
 Instagram.com/MissFely

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection


Pinterest.com/MissFely

DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment