Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Closet Series...Part 1

Mr. Big: Would you want to get married?
Carrie Bradshaw: Well, I didn't, didn't think that was an option.
Mr. Big: What if it was an option?
Carrie Bradshaw: Why? What? Do you want to get married?
Mr. Big: I wouldn't mind being married to you. Would you mind being married to me?
Carrie Bradshaw: No, no, not, not if that's what you wanted. I mean, is, is that what you want?
Mr. Big: I want you. So, ok.
Carrie Bradshaw: So really, we're, we're getting married?
Mr. Big: We're getting married. Should we get you a diamond?
Carrie Bradshaw: No. No. Just get me a really big closet.
-Quote from "Sex and the City the Movie"

I think Carrie read my mind when she said that last line.  The "really big closet" is every girls dream.  I compare the really big closet to the very big purse...the bigger it is the more you carry.  A closet is just the same...

My husband (fiance back in the day & my very own Mr. Big) made my dream come true. He made one of the rooms in our house into a walk-in closet/dressing room for...me! Never in a million years did I think I was actually going to have my very own "really big closet".

I often get request from family and friends for pictures of my closet so, I am going to do a small series of blogs that will show my husband's work use to build this closet, my organizing techniques for my items, and some of my favorite items.


NOTE:  This is not intended to brag or show off what I own, have or don't have.  For those who know me well know that I am not like that at all.  I feel blessed and grateful for what I do have and it all comes with a lot of hard work and my own money.  This is intended only to give you ideas for your own closet big or small and for those who have requested to see pictures. 

Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3


Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment