Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Closet Series...Pt. 3 Nail Polish Collection

Taking glitter off your nails is so hard but so fun to wear.


Nail polishes are like shoes...you can never have too many.  I have had a couple of people tell me my nail polish obsession is a bit much but in all honesty I don't.  As I am attempting to do designs/art on my nails I still find colors that I am missing from my collection. 
I was going to buy those acrylic nail polish racks for my wall but I don't think one rack would fit all my polishes so I actually had this book shelf (from Target) from back in the day when I was in college.  I purchased some baskets from the dollar section at Target and used those to store my polishes.



Once again I like color coordinating my things.  Each basket holds a color family;  keep all my glitter nail art polishes in one basket, pinks in another and so on.



For nail polish remover I use this acetone from my local nail supply store which is the same product used when going to do your nails at the salon.  I also love their cuticle oil and lotion...the best for manicures.



In the little red suit case (I believe it was a free gift from a makeup purchase from Estee Lauder) I keep all my nail care supplies: files, cotton, art supplies, and other things necessary for a manicure.



On the top of the shelf I just keep a few knick-nacks and my 3 drawer that keeps all my receipts.

My favorite polishes from my collection (couldn't just pick one)...




The hot pink is called Fancy Fuchsia from Orly and the darker color is Prey Tell from China Glaze.

Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3

Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment