Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Closet Series...Pt. 2 Clothes Collection



“I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.” -Carrie Bradshaw


I love clothes and I love the open view I have.  As you can tell I like to color coordinate my clothes...it just makes it so much easier when I am picking out my outfit in the morning.  Pet peeve I have and admit to is all hangers must match.  I hate having mismatching hangers.  Hangers are from Home Depot and I believe they were 24 for $3.99.
Baskets from Dollar Tree $1.00 each
Fabric Drawers from Target $5.99-$6.99

On the top shelf I have baskets from the dollar store.  I have miscellaneous items that I don't really need but do not want to throw away just yet.  The bottom shelf (between my clothes) I have bigger fabric drawers that I purchased from Target and run around $5.99-$6.99ish each.  This is were I store things like my socks, hats, bathing suits, tights and other day to day necessities.
Brackets are screwed into the wall.
Brackets are then screwed into the shelf. 


To hang my clothes my husband decided to use items from the brand "Closetmaid"(can be found at Home Depot).  He purchased closet rod support brackets, rods, and some shelves.  With that he was able to build this double clothes rack.  If you have an empty wall in your room this is something that you can do to make more space in your closet.
Fun part...my favorite clothing items:
I love this dress!  I've used this dress so many times.  It is from the Kardashian line at Bebe.  I believe I purchased it on sale for only $89.99.  I've dressed it up for Vegas and dressed it down for a wedding.  It has been a very good investment in my closet.


This blazer/jacket was actually a hand me down from my sister.  I love the design!  This is another item that I have dressed up to go out with my friends and have worn to work.  Love it!
If you have any questions feel free to leave a message!
Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3

Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have a store for a closet! LOL It's really nicely organized though, I love the basket idea, I might do that myself too!

    IG: vicky_UT

    ReplyDelete