Sunday, April 7, 2013

Issues...Body Image

 
Check out Rachel Talbott's video.  She totally sums up how I feel.  I love this girl!  Follow her at RachelTalbott or Checkinthemirror on Youtube.

Outfit from Forever 21

Just like Rachel, growing up I was made fun of for being skinny(or thin, as I prefer to call it) and still today I still get comments once in a while.  It wasn't fun growing up and having my own friends make comments about how skinny I was or how big my nose is(mostly junior high).  I now realize that  those people who made fun of me and still do at times, are the ones with issues themselves. 

What I have learned as a grown-up is not to let what other people say about you, get in the way of you being happy.  You will never ever please everyone so don't worry about it as long as you are happy with yourself.  

For a long time I didn't wear short-shorts because of "my chicken or flamingo legs" as some people call them but you know what, I love my chicken legs.  I now wear what I want no matter if people think I am a little crazy.  This is me and if people can't accept it, then they don't matter to me.

 

Now, I thank God that he made me this way.  I am 5'4" & my weight for years has always been between 100-105 lbs.  I am able to eat what I want, when I want and not have to worry about gaining a pound.  It's like a blessing now that I am a grown woman.  I try not to eat too much greasy food but sometimes I just cant help it when I am out on the run.  For dinner I generally cook pretty healthy because my husband is not as lucky as I am...sorry loves!

I admire this girls body @makeupbycamila.  She is petite just like me...she is too cute!


As for my nose, I'm starting to accept that this is what I was given and I just have to work with it.  I am not against plastic surgery but I am a little scared to change my nose because I don't want to look like anyone else; I love the rest of me.  For now all I can do is work on my confidence and get out there for the world to see...
  

Xoxo,
Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:
 Instagram.com/MissFely

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection


Pinterest.com/MissFely

DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs, I wish more people read them, or maybe they do but they just don't comment.
    I've always been over-weight so I never thought that making fun of a skinny person had the same effects as making fun of an over-weight person. I think you have a great body! Mostly all women's number one wish is to eat whatever they want and not gain a pound! And you can do that, so lucky! :)

    So wonderful that you are embracing your body, you're honestly beautiful!

    -vicky_UT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...it really means a lot. I am happy just knowing that I have at least one person reading my blogs :)

      Delete