Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Closet Series...Pt. 5 Purse Collection

I love PURSES!  I am obsessed with purses!  I dream of purses! 

Ever since I was a little girl I would carry my little purse with me everywhere.  Back then I would store my money and toys but now I carry things just because "I might need them."  which I never ever do...ha.  My purse weighs I would approximate around 10 pounds with all that I carry in there. (I'll do another blog on what's in my purse later).  I love my purse collection...every bag is special to me.


As mentioned before on my other blogs I love to see what I have(it is just so much easier to pick out stuff).  When I was looking at ways to organize my collection, I was first thinking on having cube organizers against the wall.

Yes this would look organized but it does take up a lot of space.  So I decided to ask my father in-law who is amazing with creating steal items, to create a purse rack for me.  I kinda sketched what I had in mind and he did the rest. 

This is what he created for me.  Without the all the purses it looks like a tree with bare branches(I call it my purse tree).  He made it so those branches move around so if I need to place in a corner I just move all the branches to the front(makes it so versatile).


Each branch has hooks to place purses.


 ...and a heart to top it all off!

If you have the room I would definitely go with something like this.  I know this purse tree was specially designed for me but there are similar ones you can purchase from Amazon all ready made.

Amazon.com $168.49

I love my purse tree and once again thanks to my father in-law who took his time to create this wonderful piece of art for me. 

Instead of showing you my favorite item out of my collection I want to show you my dream purse that one day will be mine:

 Sully MM Louis Vuitton only $1,430.00 :(
I Love this one because of the zipper. Purses with zippers make me feel safe.
Delightful Monogram MM
This is my second choice just because it's a few hundred dollars cheaper without the zipper,  
only $1,050.00 :(
I do love the Legendary Monogram better to the Ebene canvas.

I feel like this purse can be one of those items that can be passed down from generations and will never go out of style.  

For now I am just a simple girl without a Louis...

Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com





No comments:

Post a Comment