Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Closet Series...Pt. 4 Closet Rack


Whenever I am going out to hang out with my husband or friends and look into my closet I find...nada to wear.  It's a funny way of thinking considering my size closet. (See my Closet Series Pt.2)


I bought this clothes rack from Target for around $10.99 and this is where I place all my new items I purchase.  It reminds me of what I have purchased because before I would just hang my new clothes with my old clothes and forget about them.  Now I have no excuse anymore as to "I have nothing to wear!" because I just look here and have a new outfit for whatever comes my way.
I honestly would not recommend to get this particular rack because the material is kinda cheap and it tends to tip over if you put too much on it.  I would go for a more sturdy one even if you end up paying just a little more.
Favorite new item:
It was love at first sight with this peplum dress from Forever21.  It fits perfect!  Only $24.80!
Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3

Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment