Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks...Revlon!





I remember being about 14-15 years old and going through my mother’s small make-up collection.  She had the basics: lipstick, blush, powder...very simple.  Up to this day I still remember "borrowing" one of her lipsticks and it so happen to be a Revlon lipstick.  It was this beautiful ravishing vivacious lively berry color lipstick that I can still picture when I close my eyes.

From that point on I fell in love with Revlon lipsticks.  I love how creamy and pigmented they are.  They don’t chap my lips like many others do because they are so moist. Love that they don’t have any perfume scent…personally I don’t like lipsticks with scents.

Trust me I have tried numerous amounts of other drugstore lipsticks but none compare to Revlon.  Overall, Revlon beauty products are great quality at a very affordable price.  

 660 Berry Haute

My Favorite: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Crème 660 Berry Haute.   It is similar to the one I borrowed from my mommy and it reminds me of her.

 Other favorites: From left to right: 027-Violet Frenzy, 616-Wink For Pink, 473-Mauvy Night, 628-Peach Me, 455-Paparazzi Pink (All from the Super Lustrouse Line) and last 035-Backstage (from their Ultimate Suede Line)


Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com



No comments:

Post a Comment