Saturday, April 6, 2013

Drew Barrymore Flower Beauty Review

"My whole life, I've wanted to feel comfortable in my skin.  It's the most liberating thing in the world."-Drew


Today I was actually exited to come home and write this review. I am a big fan of Drew Barrymore and I was super exited to try out her beauty line Flower, especially knowing that it is not tested on animals...yay Drew!


A few weeks ago I picked out some of her items and I was impressed with most but not so much with others. 

First up is the Flower Tinted Moisturizer:  This is a very sheer tint & when I say sheer, I mean sheer.  For that reason it feels very light on your skin but it does make your face feel moisturized.

Tinted Moisturizer
Shade TM5
Powder Foundation: I think this was my favorite product of my collection.  This powder foundation has enough coverage, and not only was able to hide some minor flaws on my face but it gave me a very soft, gentle look. (applied over tinted moisturizer)
Eeeks...sorry for the lighting.

Secret Service Cover-Up-Conceals and Covers: This concealear is great as a highlight.  Got this a shade lighter than my skin and it really gave me a good highlight under my eyes.  I would not use this to hide any blemishes, it is way too sheer for my taste.
Shade CU3

Eyeshadow Quad in Foxy Browns:  These shadows are so silky and blendable.  All the colors are so pigmented and they are really the color that you see in the quad. You will get some fallout, so make sure you tap your brush before applying.  Overall, great color payoff!



Blush/Bronzer Duo in Gloriously Golden BD2:  I love both of these colors.  These two colors are very soft and combined give you a very natural look.


Luxury Lip Color in Sweet Peony:  Loved this color!  Great color payoff.



Shine on Lip Gloss:  I know this lip gloss is not advertised as a lip plumper but for some reason when I applied it on top of the lipstick, I felt like it made my lips look a little bigger.  It really has a nice shine but you don't get much color to it.
Shade LG2

Left: on top of the lipstick.  Right: by itself
Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara:  This mascara actually separated my lashes out.  I added on several layers but didn't get the volume I was expecting.
Shade: VM2 Black



The finished look...
Very Natural Look.





















This Flower makeup line is great for an everyday natural look. 

Xoxo,
Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:
 Instagram.com/MissFely

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection


Pinterest.com/MissFely

DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com
 

 

2 comments: