Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tutorial: Prabal Gurung Nails!

Credit: mygnails.blogspot.com

Prabal Gurung Nails
 


I love love my new Prabal Gurung high heels from Target!  The print on them is so amazing that it inspired a nail look.  Here are the steps I took to get my nails done.  Have Fun!!!
First you want to shape your nails so that they are pointy...just like the shoe.

Love pointy shoes!
  

You will need several colors to achieve this look.



Very important to add a base coat first.  This prevents your nails from becoming yellow.

I started out with this bright yellow from Jade called Suppresed Temptation.  You want a lighter shade as your base because darker colors will be easier to layer.

You will need a very thin brush for all your polishes.

I first added red and bright orange.  Make sure all lines are Horizontal.  Red=Haute Red by Orly & Orange=Exotic Exploits by Jade.

Then I added green...used OPI One Time Lime.

Remeber not all lines have to be perfect. 

Blue...Wet n Wild Save by the Blue

White

Purple

Black was the last one.

Top it with a top coat.  This is my favorite.  Out The Door by Inm

This is the finish look...


Not quite finish.  Use a precision tip Q-Tip to get the polish off the sides or edges.


Prabal Gurung for Target

Find my nails...

They are so girly!

 Hope you have fun!  It does take a lot of patience...let each layer dry before you add the next one or else your colors will mix.

 
 
Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment