Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Night Skin Care Routine with the Hubby!



As some of you may or may not know, my husband & I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary since we first started dating on March 1, 2003!  Since then we've had our ups and downs like most normal relationships and we just got married last year! Yay US!

 My hubby loves to take care of his skin, he even has his own blog on body washes for men, where he tries out different body washes and does reviews on them (www.bodywashformen.com)  Please feel free to share with your significant other.
 
We love doing things together as much as we possibly can since we both have such busy schedules.I just wanted to share a little piece of what our Sunday night skin care routine consist of.
Every Sunday night we have our relaxing time, where we turn on candles put some Enya and mask. 

Step one:  We wash wash wash.  Make sure we take all dirt and makeup off. (I always use the Simple Face Wipes just to make sure everything came off)

Mary Kay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser.  This is the one I am currently using.


Step two: Then we exfoliate/mask.  I usually don't do both at the same time because I feel like my skin becomes too sensitive if I do.  So I usually do the mask on Sunday and exfoliate about two times a week. (I try to mask during the week too but sometimes I get home and just want to sleep)
MAC Mineralize Volvcanic Ash EXfoliator.  This is the BEST Exfoliator in a long time that I LOVE!

Current mask Alba Boanica.  This one is good for equalizing pigmentation & even completion


Step three: relax for about 10-15 min. shhhh quiet time.

 ENYA TIME


Step four: Rinse/peel off mask and tone.

Boost Skin Brightening Toner

Step five: Moisturize!  Very important step to help your skin bring back some moister or else your face will feel stretchy.  Find a moisturizer that fits your skin type.  Also add any eye care products here.
I use several types of moisturizers.  Some parts of my face are dry others normal, and oily.  I use the Sephora Serum and Moisturizer for dry spots of my skin.  Mary Kay Moisturizer for normal and Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer  for oily parts.


Step six:  Have a glass of H2O(or wine) and relax the rest of the night!

My husband is not only my husband but my best friend too.  He is such a sport when it comes down to doing girly things and doing things I love to do.  He also loves loves manicures(just don't tell him I told you ha).  This is just one of the best times we have together.

Love you mucho bebe! Besos!  Everyday with you feels supper special and you still give me butterflies after soo many years.  <3  "Most love stories have a beginning, middle and end, but our love story will last forever."



FNK Forever!



NOTE:  I am not in any way a skin professional.  This is what works for me and my routine.  Feel free to leave any steps you don't think goes with your skin type.  Most of the products change for me constantly since I like trying new products all the time.


Xoxo,
Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturizer!
    P.S - Congrats on your 10 year anniversary, you guys look so lovely!

    IG: vicky_UT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!!!

      I have always always had really oily skin on my t-zone and this moisturizer has been my holy grail and have used it since I was a teenager.

      Delete