Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tutorial: Easter Nails

Credit: mygnails.blogspot.com


I know you have probably seen something similar to this nail art but here are the steps on creating your own little chick in an egg for Easter.
Easter Nails...
Nail art is so fun for me, I get to use my imagination and create my own master piece.  It take a lot of patience like I have mentioned before but it is something everyone can do as long as you have steps to follow.

With Easter right around the corner, below is a cute design for this holiday...just follow the steps and just remember to have fun with it.  If it doesn't work out exactly as shown, make it your own design, let your imagination flow.

What I used to create this look:
  • 1-2 Toothpicks
  • Clear Bottom Coat: Wet n Wild 401A
  • Orly Gumdrop
  • L.A. Colors Art Decor-White
  • N.Y.C.Taxi Yellow Creme-114A
  • Nicole by O.P.I.-Razzle Dazzler-127
  • MAC-Frost Fireball-A17
  • Top Coat-Out The Door by INM
Remember, you can always substitute with your own brands and/or colors.
These are all the nail polishes that I used for this look.
You want to use a base coat to your nails before adding color. This will prevent your nails from becoming yellow.

After the base coat, I used this nail polish from Orly called Gumdrop.  Add to all fingernails.

Then you want to choose the finger where you want your main design to go. Place a yellow dot right about the middle of your fingernail maybe just a bit higher. For this I used N.Y.C. in Taxi Yellow Creme #114A.
You then want to add a half oval to the bottom of the yellow dot and a small half circle to the top. The bottom of the egg shell should be a little longer. For this I used L.A. Colors Art Decor in white.



Then grab your Toothpick.  This will be used for the next two steps...
Then I used Razzle Dazzler #127 from Nicole by O.P.I., to create two dots for the eyes right below the top shell of the egg.  Dip your toothpick just a enough to have a small dab at the tip.  Carefully make two dots right next to each other.

Then I used Mac-Frost Fireball-A17. Once again, grab the other side of your toothpick and dot a small dot below the eyes.
Use another toothpick and to create dots.
Let your imagination flow and create some squiggly lines, dots, whatever comes to mind. You don't have to use only white for your other designs. You can add some yellow or orange dots, or lines. This is my final product!
My other hand.
To give it that salon look, I used a top coat I found at Sally's Beauty Supply and will never, ever stop using it.  It is called, Out The Door by INM. Best top coat I have found!


Xoxo,
Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:
 Instagram.com/MissFely

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection


Pinterest.com/MissFely

DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment