Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shopping for the Soul



Hi my name is Miss Fely and I am a shopaholic! 

So just to let you know I take over my mother when it comes to shopping.  She loves to shop!  This is one of her famous sayings, "When you are sick just go shopping...you'll forget you're sick."  This is sooo true.

I've been sick for the last couple of days and have gone to work every single day.  Yes, I wish I could stay home but my job is too complicated.  Well, my nose has been a little runny and we ran out of Kleenex at work.  Okay so I said to myself, "I'll go to Target and get a box of tissue during my lunch break." 

Lunch came around and I find myself at Target...in the makeup isle...in the jewelry isle...in the shoe isle...you get the point. 

I pay, go to my car, take out some Peeps(Easter candy) from a bag and then it hits me!  "Sh*t, I forgot the box of tissue!"  I was mad for a bit but then I realized...during those 30-40 minutes that I was inside of Target shopping, not one minute did I remember I was sick.  It was like a little miracle, the world got a little better during that time. 
This is part of what I actually ended up waking out with.


It is just funny how the body reacts when you are having fun or just happy about something.  At the end Mom is always right...shopping does make you feel better. 

My cold kit at work.



Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment