Sunday, February 10, 2013

Magazines...Get Inspired!!!

I went to visit my beautiful mother the other day and hold and behold...she still had my collection of magazines from the late 1990's and early 2000's!  I love my mom, she never ever throws anything away!

I love to look back and see how and what the style was back then.  It is amazing to see what is coming back in style and also have those "OH MY Goodness was I really wearing that back then!?"  moments(Come on, we've all had these when we are looking at old pictures lol).

Magazines are great way to get inspiration and ideas for new fashion trends!   My favorite thing is to get ideas on color combinations and styles, and make it my own.  I sometimes surprise myself on what I buy and the combinations I come up with but it is those combinations that I think are a bit out of the ordinary, that get the most compliments.

I also love to try new beauty products that come out!  If there is a good product out there that will improve my skin or make me look like I'm 17 again...I am going to try it, you never know until you've tried it, right?

So, don't be afraid to get ideas from these magazines and make it your own.  Who knows...you might start your own trend someday!

What is your favorite magazine?  Some of my favorite magazines are InStyle, Allure, and Glamour.  They just give you an overall look on fashion, hair, new beauty products, and who doesn't like a little celeb fashion.


Xoxo,

Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment