Monday, November 26, 2012

Welcome Fashionistas!

Welcome to Felys Collections, where you will get the insight of  "A Personal Style of a Simple Girl in a Glam World."  Hope you enjoy reading and following my blogs!


Hi...you can call me Miss Fely!

A little about myself:  I am officially a shopaholic!  Yikes!  I love everything about fashion and enjoy working in this exiting field. 

Growing up I must have gone through so many career changes. I went from being a doctor, alien investigator, vet, and most any other career you can think of. At the end of my senior year of high school I decided I was going to be a teacher and on the side have my little fashion boutique (realistic?). Well, I loved to dream big but that didn’t quite happen. So I finished two years at a community college and at that point I had to come back to reality and make the decision: go to fashion school or a regular 4-year school and then get my teaching credential. At the end I gave up on the dream of becoming a fashion icon and became a teacher instead(not complaining...I love kids).

Due to the economy, I have yet to find a teaching job! Yikes! So I though hey, why give up on my dream of fashion?

So here I am now on this adventure and as I get older, I realize that anything is possible; it just takes A LOT of time, hard work, and sacrifice.
 

Let the fashion runway show begin!
  
XoXo

Miss Fely <3

Stay connected:

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection

Instagram.com/MissFely


DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL DOWN BELOW TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES... 


www.FelysCollections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment