Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Olay Total Effects 7 In One Tone Correcting Moisturizer First Impression


Lets face it...getting old is something we all try to prevent and avoid.  Why can't we just stay young forever???
The best thing we can do is try to prevent lines and wrinkles through plastic surgery, creams, botox, etc.

So, I have always been intrigued when it comes down to trying out products that claim that to fight the signs of aging.  Why?  Ummmmm....why not, if I can prevent myself from looking old, I am going to try it.

I just want to share a short first impression review on the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Tone Correcting moisturizer with sunscreen.  This is a CC Cream = Color + Correction Cream.

It claims fight these 7 things:
1.Fine lines and wrinkles
2. Uneven Tone
3. Age spots
4. Gentle Exfoliation
5. Dryness
6. Moisture barrier
7. Luminosity

I have been trying this product for a little over a week and I am going to be completely honest with all of you...my face did not look good the first day for some reason.  It was supper shinny all day and my face felt very oily but on the second day my face felt like it was back to normal.  I don't know if my face was just adapting to the product since my face is generally oily/combination skin or if was the SPF 15.

Right side: All these pictures are all bare face, so you can see my imperfections.
Left side:Taken first day before I started using the product.



The main reason I purchased this product was because I am starting to notice a couple of age spots(might be sun spots?) and some uneven tones on my face.  This product does have a sheer tint but does not cover any blemishes whatsoever.  I did notice my face had more of a glow(good glow, not oily glow) & the uneven tones where less noticeable.   That was definitely a plus.

Right side: This was taken 1 week after.
Left Side












It is definitely a good product for everyone who is in need of a little correction but if you have oily skin be aware that your face might be a little shinier than usual but the benefits are a plus. 


Xoxo,
Miss Fely <3
Stay connected:
 Instagram.com/MissFely

Facebook.com/FelysCollections

Twitter.com/FelysCollection


Pinterest.com/MissFely

DON'T FORGET TO INSERT YOUR EMAIL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES...


www.FelysCollections.com



No comments:

Post a Comment